CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What Do You Spend Money On? 22 ounces of frangrance

Everyone, well not everyone, but according to statistics, MOST people have SOMETHING they splurge on that is completely unnecessary. I don't do this often. Before I had kids and lost my job of 10 years, maybe I did it a little more, in fact before I got married and had kids, I was a shop-a-holic! BIG TIME. My husband (boyfriend at the time) had to cut up my credit cards after I was in over my head. Those days are long gone, but we all (or as I said, MOST) have something they splurge on when maybe they shouldn't. But we are all perfectly imperfect, are we not? Some get manicures and pedicures. Some have a fascination with jewelry. Shoes are a common one, as are clothes. Some people collect things and that is their "splurge". I do spend a lot of money on my kids in general, but I think we all do huh? And when I say a lot of money, I mean in the terms of I buy them new clothes before I buy myself. That type of thing. So if I had to say something I truly splurge on for myself, it would be Yankee Candles. I absolutely have a love affair with those candles and refuse any other kind. Do I have the kind of money to be so picky? Nope. And would I buy them if it meant other things would go suffer? Heck no! But if I have some extra money just for me...that is where it is going, and my husband knows if he is in search of a special present for me, nothing will thrill me like those 22 ounces of fragrance, lol. My favorite scent at this time is Blueberry Scone. YUM! SO..what do you spend money on?

No comments:

Post a Comment