CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 19, 2010

Thought for the day....

I love my past, I love my present. I am not ashamed of what I have had, and I am not sad because I no longer have it.
 I read this quote today and I thought, how true! I don't regret my past. It made me who I am and that is exactly who I want to be. It taught me things that I needed to learn to live the best life possible today. Even when it hurt, even when it was bad, my past was the best tool for my future. I love my present even more, of course. :-) I have the most wonderful life. It is not glamorous, nor is always interesting to others. No one will ever ask to write a book about me, lol, or want to see my name in lights. BUT my husband, children, friends, and loved ones love me. :-) Even during the most difficult times I would not trade my life. I would trade what my kids have been through, but I know that I cannot, so we take it and the lessons from it. We take the good from the bad as best we can. Never focus on your past, or try to go back, because you definitely cannot. But you can take from it all you want and let it make the future better.

No comments:

Post a Comment