CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Very Special Friend.

You know sometimes it gets really lonely at night when Stacy is working, after the kids have gone to bed and I am a lucky woman. I have many wonderful friends, some I have had since I was just a little girl.  I have a great sister and other family I know I can call if I need them. But I think each person on in our life has a special place. I would like to highlight one friend in particular at this moment, on those lonely nights, there is one person who always, I mean every night, takes the time to call me after the kids are asleep and the house is quiet and lonesome, she always calls to chat with me, and see how I am. We entertain one another, sometimes for 30 minutes, sometimes the chats last much longer. She understand being alone, as her husband used to work night shift and she is someone I can talk with...wait! I think I talk a lot more than she does, lol...she is someone who will sit and listen to me, ;-) I really appreciate this aspect of my life. It cheers me up when I am feeling down. She knows me and that I don't prefer the "quietness" when the day is done, I am not an "alone time" kind of person. Sometimes I think she probably has something better to do, but she calls me anyway cause she knows I need her. That means A LOT. I could say something special about each and every person in my life, but this is something that has become a routine I would not know what to do without. I love you Jenn and I appreciate you being there for me every night.

2 comments: