CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hello 2010

Well, 2009 is over. It was a pretty good year, the beginning was rough with Natalie getting so sick, but all in all it has been a good year! Blake turned 6 last week, I cannot believe that! He had a great birthday. He is such a big boy now, he really is. I am so proud of him. Christmas was good. The kids got way too much stuff, as usual, but they are not complaining, lol. Tomorrow I start a new adventure. I will be watching my friends baby boy (he is only a couple months old) Mon.- Fri. while she works. I worked at an office for 10 years, but I was laid off this Sept. and became a stay at home mom with miss Natalie. I am excited to have the baby here, Blake goes to school of course and so there isn't much for miss Natalie and I to do with the frigid cold weather. The baby will give us something to do for sure, lol. I thought I would have a lot more to say about Christmas, the New Year and Blake's birthday, but I think I am mentally exhausted after all the chaos that is the holidays. Maybe I will come back later for a better blog. ?? I will add some pics later as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment