CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 18, 2010

8TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!



These pictures are from our wedding, Jan. 19th 2002. Tomorrow is our 8th wedding anniversary! We have been together about 10 years, well we met 10 years ago, and then I rejected him for about 6 months because I didn't want a boyfriend (I had just gotten out of a serious relationship) but he was HOTTT and sweet and persistent, lol. So I finally caved and man am I glad I did. I was 19 when we got married and he was 26. I still had some growing up to do for a while and he saw me through that, but other than that it has been the most magical 8 years. More than I could have ever dreamed of. He treats me like a queen, and I am serious. Not in the way that he bows at my feet but the way he loves me and respects me and he always appreciates me and makes me feel good about myself. He never puts me down and he wont allow anyone else to do so either. My one complaint would be that he does not clean, but hey I am OCD about cleaning enough for the both of us, lol. I don't mind doing it 99% of the time. He works really hard and I get to stay home, not that that isn't work, but you know what I mean. The thing about it is, he never EXPECTS me to do all the things I do, and so it makes me want to do it. He does cook though, he is an awesome cook! He is a terrific dad, my dad pretty much sucked so I am so glad that I married a man that could give my kids the kind of dad I always dreamed of. :-) He is romantic and he still flirts with me and keeps our relationship young, but he knows when to be serious, even though he is a big kidder and always making me laugh. As marriages go, we have one of the best and I mean that with all my heart. To know that your husband truly loves you, truly appreciates you and no matter what woman walked in the room, it would only be you that he wanted is priceless. That is the kind of love I have. He keeps it intimate all while still being my very best friend. I trust him above all others. He is my prince charming, he is my soul mate and he is mine and he has been since the day we met. :-) He is the sweetest man on earth. I am lucky to call him my husband and his friends will tell you, they are lucky to have him as a friend. He is just simply a very amazing person. I don't know what I would do without him. He lets me know how much he loves me everyday, sometimes he goes way out of his way to do so. I have never felt unloved by him. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABY!!!!!! I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment