CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes :-)

Natalie learned where her ears, nose, eyes and mouth are a while back and the last couple weeks she has learned head, tummy, knees, toes, shoulders, fingers and chin. She loves to show everyone, lol and point out everyone else body parts as well, lol.

Not much else to report here just business as usual. Snow is about gone. I am working on a blog to share Blake's story at my husband's request and a couple other family members. I did want THIS blog to be about the bad things they have been through medically, but after a few requests I am going to make one for his story and link it to here. I already posted about the one that I did for Natalie and her story. It will be nice to be able to have somewhere to keep track and give updates for those who follow his check ups and tests so closely. AND a place to tell people to go when they want his whole story.

That's about it. It was quite a day today, Baby Aidan was very, very fussy, I busted Natalie's lip on complete accident while zipping up her sleeper style pj's. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment