CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 4, 2009

Getting Ready For Christmas

We are gearing up for Christmas at our house. I already bought all the Christmas presents except 3, they are already wrapped and under the tree (except Santa presents, which are stowed away in our closet), I was ahead of the game this year, for once. Blake has a lot of exciting activities coming up for Christmas at school. The way the world is now I was afraid they would not be able to celebrate Christmas openly at school, I was glad to know they are. It is going to be a busy few weeks, but this always has been and always will be my favorite time of year. It is also a busy time for my husband at work, but at least he will be home on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day...the next 3 years he has to work, so we are going to make this one a Christmas to remember! I have so much to cook for Christmas Eve at my mom's but I haven't even given that much thought yet, we have to get through Blake's 6th birthday party first, then Christmas food comes next. This is the first year we are having his party early. His birthday is Dec. 30th, but to try to cut down on the chaos and every thing we decided to have his party on Dec. 19th this year...not sure yet if that was a good idea or not, lol! It is supposed to snow here tonight, Blake is highly anticipating it, guess we shall see when we wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment