CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 4, 2009

Introduction

My name is Julie. I am 27 years old, I met my husband, Stacy, in 2000 and we have been married for almost 8 amazing years. He is the most wonderful man and he is my best friend. We have two children. Blake who is 5 years old and Natalie who is 1 year old. My husband is a Police Officer for the city police department where we live and I am a stay at home mommy. My husband is definitely my hero! Our kids have been through a lot and it has changed my view on life. My son battles a reoccurring tumor and my daughter is still dealing with the effects of having pertussis as an infant. Today they are both doing well, and we are very thankful for that! We thank God for all we have. My husband being a police officer IS a big part of our life, so I will probably talk about that a lot, but behind that uniform and badge he is a normal person. He is a father, husband, friend, son, brother, and many other things and he is human and we have a normal family life and I will share that side much more than the law enforcement side.