CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Family Update

I know it has been a while since I updated. Summer is flying by and up until last week, the kids and I were having lots of fun, doing all kinds of things. But I had my knee surgery last Tuesday. It has been a lot rougher than I thought it would be, but they told me it would be this way. I have to rely on my hubby and others for everything, and after sitting here for a week and day, it has gotten really old, I have about 3 or 4 weeks of this left, then it will get to where I can get up and try to use it, but it will take about 4 months for total recovery, but other than the pain and frustration, I can't complain, the surgery looks to have been successful and all went well during surgery. My husband is doing an amazing job taking care of me and everyone and everything else. He goes back to work on July 5th though and my mom will be stepping in while he is at work.

The kids are doing good. Blake is still loving Karate and Natalie is talking A LOT more these days. Even some small sentences. She does something new every day. I just can't wait to feel better so I can get back to being mommy. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment